Civil engineering defines the urban landscape, creating the sustainable, effective infrastructure that is fundamental to everyday life. At Pick Everard, we have a broad range of civil engineering capabilities which we use to create powerful, bespoke solutions for a diverse range of clients.
Our expertise has improved transport, utilities, flood resilience and safe public access within both the urban and rural landscape. Whatever the project, our teams work closely with clients and stakeholders to develop innovative designs that achieve their aims and offer outstanding value.
We have earned a strong reputation in:
- Highway and infrastructure design
- Ancillary site works, including roads, paths and car parks
- Enhancing public urban space and rural public access
- Transportation and traffic systems
- Drainage and infrastructure
- Water management engineering
- Flood mitigation measures
- Sustainable urban drainage (SuDS)
- Ground modelling and earthwork strategies