Web Content Accessibility
As within our practice, Pick Everard is committed to ensuring Web Content Accessibility. We aim to continually improve the user experience of our website for everyone, applying the relevant accessibility standards to the different sections, functions and content within pickeverard.co.uk
This website has been designed and developed by Ten4 Design to facilitate the promotion of Pick Everard's people, projects, expertise and services. It is hereafter referred to as “the website”. This accessibility statement applies to the website only.
Measures to support accessibility
We aim to make the website accessible to the widest possible audience. This means, for example, you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts using your device settings
- Zoom in up to 300% without compromising text or images
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to the website using a screen reader
- Watch all narrative videos with closed captions
- Pause all auto-playing and/or looping videos and animations
We believe the website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the website, there may be some limitations.
The content listed below is known to have limited accessibility. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- While most narrative videos on the website are accompanied by correctly encoded closed captions, there may, on occasion, be videos that either contain “burned-in captions” (where the captions form part of the video itself, and cannot be changed according to per personal requirements), or no closed captions.
- While we have made every effort to provide alt text for all images used on the site, we are aware that some alt text is missing or contains extraneous information; we are working to resolve the issue.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 16 September 2023. The website was tested for compliance against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and AA using a combination of automated tools and manual checks.
Feedback and contact information
We’re always looking to improve accessibility and welcome your feedback. We try to respond to feedback within five working days.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility challenges by contacting us by email (preferred), telephone or post.
Digital Marketing Manager
0345 045 0050