Life at Pick Everard
“We recognise that the strength of our individuality sets us apart. We’re continuously working to build on this and develop a positive culture where our teams can be even more successful together.”
Tailored career development
We encourage and support your professional and personal development and recognise that every individual needs something different to carve their own path. You will have access to a host of career development opportunities, including; our professional map to guide you at each stage of your career; bespoke coaching and mentoring programmes; behavioural skills development, career specific learning, support for professional chartership and recognition, and access to on demand learning through our own learning management system.
Fostering growth and development
Bespoke coaching and mentoring through internal and external experts.
Shape your own learning
Opportunity to tailor and shape your own learning pathways programme through Pick Everard’s MyPath scheme, to obtain sought-after skills.
Our Pick Everard Professional Map guides our people and sets expectations, describing the capabilities you need at each stage of your career.
On demand learning
On demand learning through our learning management system – designed to enhance your business acumen and soft skills
Central to our commitment to you is providing a balanced, agile and enjoyable work environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose in and outside of the workplace.
- Flexible and hybrid working
- 26 standard days holiday and optional holiday purchasing
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Season Ticket Loan for travel (London Only)
- One professional subscription per year
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Recognition for long service with the firm
- Car allowance and parking for Associate Director level and above
- Spot Rewards
- Team and Company social events
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Being Pick Everard Awards
- Sponsorship for academic and professional courses
- Investment in your career development
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Coaching and mentoring
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Eye care
- Access to free financial advice
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption pay
- Child care scheme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
Being Pick Everard
Don’t just take our word for it! We've asked our people what they think about their career and life at Pick Everard. Click on the profiles below to read their unique stories, or visit our #beingpickeverard blog for an insight into our culture, values and identity…find out what being Pick Everard might mean for you.
'Without the help of my mentor I would not be in the position I am now. I wanted to provide that support and encouragement for others.'
Associate - Building Surveyors
'Mentoring provides a huge amount of personal satisfaction knowing that you’ve contributed towards engaging with and assisting the individual.'
'I work with such a great interior design team here at Pick Everard which certainly makes my job enjoyable as a designer, we have such a great dynamic.'
Senior Transportation Technician
'There is no ‘typical day’ as I am always working with different tools and approaches to suit the different projects we work on.'
'Pick Everard have given me a superb start to my career. I have had a broad experience with different sectors and sizes of projects'
'As a landscape architect, I think we can make visible improvements on the smallest jobs, from small scale special needs schools to masterplanning.'