Our hydraulic modelling team is highly experienced in the modelling of distribution networks, drainage and sewerage systems and river and surface water flooding.
They are respected specialists who not only adopt the very latest industry software, but also fully engage with industry user groups, contribute cutting-edge papers and make innovative developments to the pool of knowledge.
By forging close collaborations between modellers and engineers, Pick Everard provides an enhanced modelling service that offers even more to our clients. We work with the philosophy of network risk management by using GIS tools alongside analytical packages.
Our services include:
- Wastewater network modelling and analysis
- Water distribution network modelling and analysis
- Water quality and river impact modelling
- Strategic bulk transfer modelling and analysis
- Needs, risk, contingency and zonal analysis
- Data management and analysis