Flood Risk Assessment
Assessing and managing the risks associated with flooding and surface water runoff is becoming increasingly important as the impact of climate change advances.
At Pick Everard, we’re skilled in assessing and mitigating flood risk, using our expertise to help clients achieve flood resilience. This can range from protecting existing assets to providing the technical response required to secure planning approval for site development.
We are able to respond to the statutory requirements of a variety of flood risk assessments. These range from simple desk-top investigations of the impact of new developments, through more involved data gathering and analysis, to highly complex hydraulic modelling of the risks associated with flooding from watercourses, sewers, drainage systems and overland flow.
Our experienced team offer the following services:
- Flood risk assessments for flood zones 1, 2 and 3
- Calculation of flood levels / volumes
- Calculation of effects of climate change
- Construction and assessment of bespoke hydraulic models
- Liaison with Environment Agency
- Flood Risk Management Plans