Renewable Energy Consultancy
Pick Everard’s experienced energy consultants support a whole range of organisations by assessing the potential for using renewable energy technologies in their projects.
We believe that using renewable energy needs to serve a real, practical purpose for a building, rather than being bolted on to achieve accreditation later.
That’s why we help to integrate renewable power sources at the design stage, making sure they’ll bring real benefits to our clients, their properties and the communities that use them.
Our energy consultants can provide:
- Renewable energy feasibility studies
- Energy strategy reports for planning
- Advice on funding, including feed-in tariffs and the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Life-cycle costing analysis
- Renewable energy systems design