Principal Designer Assistant
We are currently assisting external organisations, such as Clients, Design & Build Contractors and Design Practices who are the appointed Principal Designers but do not possess sufficient skills, knowledge, experience, or organisational capability, to deliver the role.
In our role as Principal Designer Assistant we provide the following:
- Assist the PD in identifying , obtaining and collating the pre-construction information
- Raising the necessary F10 notifications
- Assist the PD in providing pre-construction information to designers, the Principal Contractor and Contractors
- Assist the PD to ensure Designers comply with their duties and co-operate with each other
- Assist the PD in carrying out design risk workshops and reviews
- Assist the PD by liaising with the Principal Contractor for the duration of the appointment
- Assist the PD in preparing the Health and Safety File
With this in mind, the Principal Designer has a significant role to play and we can assist you in discharging these new duties.