Pick Everard’s specialist Health and Safety consultants work closely with clients to support the development of a positive Health and Safety culture on construction projects. We provide tailored advice to clients who expect safety to be the number one safety goal for their business.
The CDM 2015 Regulations have placed a greater level of ownership and absolute duties onto the Client. We can assist the Client in discharging these duties by providing support to assess and demonstrate that the scheme has the right attributes to deliver a healthy and safe construction project.
In our role as client advisor we work with Clients to ensure that they are meeting their additional CDM duties under the regulations by providing the following:
- General H&S advice for the projects
- Assistance with establishing a clear Client brief
- Raising the necessary F10 notifications
- Evaluating the skills, knowledge, experience and organisational capability of appointed duty holders
- Monitoring the Principal Designer and Principal Contractor to ensure that they are complying with their duties and their management arrangements are working
- Evaluation of the Principal Contractors Construction Phase Plan
With this in mind, the Client has a significant role to play and we can assist you the Client in discharging these new duties.