Facilities Management has the power to transform the built environment for the benefit of property operators and users alike, and BIM and Soft Landings has magnified the importance of the interface between the design/construction and operational teams.
With our broad project and FM experience we can help ensure innovation, collaboration, and integration around whole life management, is in place right from the start of a project.
Through implementation of our Project Interface FM services, we can help you achieve a smooth transition from initial brief through design and construction to operational phases, cost savings and efficiencies, and enhanced end user experience by:
- Early stakeholder engagement to ensure the design meets operational requirements.
- Advising on the effect of capital expenditure decisions on long term wellbeing and running costs.
- Programming and managing work streams falling outside the traditional construction project scope.
- Ensuring project handover requirements are established and met, including Employers Information Requirements if using BIM.
- Specifying and procuring the required FM services.
We also have a proven track record in the effective auditing and monitoring of FM service delivery to ensure compliance and value for money is achieved.
We provide specialist consultancy support in relation to; security, fire, health & safety, catering, legionella, asbestos, energy, interior design, building services, landlord & tenant, condition and maintenance, contractor relationships and BIM.