Our qualified, accredited conservation and heritage professionals have worked on some of the UK’s most cherished listed buildings, providing sensitive solutions to the unique challenges they present.
Supported by Pick Everard’s multi-professional team, they provide clients with a complete consultancy service, from inception to completion.
Each project is delivered with a thorough understanding of the historic asset, gathered through relentless research. The needs of the client, as well as the heritage authorities, are consistently reviewed throughout the process, guaranteeing a high-quality service every time.
Our specialist conservation services include:
- Measured building and laser surveys
- Building information modelling (BIM)
- Condition surveys and reports
- Quinquennial inspection reports
- Grant and funding advice
- Planning and listed building consent applications and guidance
- Heritage impact assessments
- Historic building appraisals
- Statements of Significance
- Conservation statements and management plans
- Assessments and specifications for the repair of historic structures
- Adaptive use advice and design