Perfect Circle delivers the broadest range of built environment and infrastructure services available to the public sector via SCAPE Consultancy, a direct-award framework designed to drive collaboration, efficiency, time and cost savings. Formed in 2016 by founder partners Pick Everard, Gleeds and AECOM, and operating across the full range of services and sectors, our integrated delivery model offers simple, speedy access to the most extensive team of experts while amplifying the local economic, environmental and social impact of every commission.
SCAPE is one of the UK’s leading public sector procurement authorities. Perfect Circle was appointed to the SCAPE Consultancy Built Environment and Infrastructure Consultancy frameworks in January 2021 having previously delivered SCAPE’s Built Environment Consultancy Services (BECS) framework since 2016. These frameworks, which will run for a minimum period of four years, are delivered exclusively by Perfect Circle in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and have an expected service delivery of £600 million.
Perfect Circle has the scalability, expertise and influence to make a significant and positive contribution towards Build Back Better – the government’s plan for growth – by shaping the built environment and exerting a positive impact on the issues affecting the public sector and wider society. Our aim is to maximise local spend and create opportunities for SMEs within every commission – SMEs are the backbone of our industry and the building blocks of strong local communities; their involvement in public sector schemes is vital. Since 2016 we have assembled a supply chain of more than 680 partners across the UK, helping SMEs to work with a diverse range of public sector organisations.
Further benefits of delivering a project via Perfect Circle include:
- Speed of appointment – saving time of procurement and project commencement
- Ease of access to industry leading experts
- Flexibility for clients to form the team they want
- Single appointment, single process, single point of responsibility
- Complete procurement compliance
- Certainty of value for money – open market tendered rates, benchmarked for value
- Governance and compliance in framework management
- Best practice of an established framework delivery partner
- Integrated social value adopting the National TOMs approach
- Depth of client support and advice
For more information on Perfect Circle, click here.