Scape Built Environment Consultancy Services Framework
Our National and Sub-National Frameworks
About this framework
Scape is an established public sector owned built environment specialist that offers a full suite of OJEU compliant national frameworks, covering professional services, construction and facilities management. Their frameworks are used throughout the public sector to successfully procure major construction projects and works programmes.
Pick Everard is one of three shareholders which have formed Perfect Circle JV Ltd, the sole provider appointed by Scape to deliver professional services under the Built Environment Consultancy Services framework.
Working with our Perfect Circle partners, Gleeds and AECOM, we have been appointed by Scape to deliver consultancy services to support public sector clients in the built environment, with services including:
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Building Surveying
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- BIM Management
- Sustainability Consultancy
- Energy Consultancy
- Facilities Management Consultancy
- Strategic Planning
- Asset Management
- Commercial Surveying
This framework is available for use by any publicly funded organisation in the UK.
It enables rapid appointment on an extensive range of services, providing exceptional value and quality through our framework commitments.
To find out more:
- Visit the Perfect Circle website – providing information on our national and regional teams, wider service offering and news updates
- Visit the Scape Group website – giving you a broader understanding of the organisation and their full suite of frameworks
- Ring or email our Framework Director, Alastair Hamilton, today to find out how we can help you deliver your next project, efficiently, cost effectively and in full OJEU compliance.