Pick Everard was appointed to provide multi-disciplinary design services for a £120 million school expansion programme in Hounslow. We were subsequently appointed to provide and/or procure services to address the environmental risks associated with the developments.
- Ensure the environmental risks associated with each development were identified, managed and mitigated.
- Provide sufficient information to satisfy planning requirements.
- Produce environmental desk studies, air quality assessments and flood risk assessments.
- Procure ecological, noise, landscape and ground assessments.
- Provide consultancy advice as required regarding these and other aspects including waste management and permitting.
- Holistic approach that allowed the early identification of environmental risks and liabilities.
- Production of detailed survey reports that addressed environmental concerns and satisfied regulators.
Client: London Borough of Hounslow