The proposed purchase of 5 operational filling stations required site investigations to identify any significant risks and liabilities that may have implications for the transaction.
Provide an assessment of the risks from ground contamination sufficient to identify any significant liabilities that may have implications for the purchase of the sites.
Advise on the scope and likely costs of any remedial measures required to ensure regulatory compliance and minimise risks.
- Design of cost effective site investigations to specifically identify significant contamination risks.
- Rapid response and turnaround to ensure the client’s tight timescales were met.
- Targeted investigations in accordance with good practice.
- Liability assessments made with reference to current legislation and policy.
- Provided the client with confidence to proceed with the purchase.
Client: A. F. Blakemore & Son Ltd