Project Management & Full Design Team Services framework
The new Project Management & Full Design Team Services framework agreement is the only one of its kind that is accessible by any public sector organisation, large or small.
It provides public sector customers with a ‘one stop shop’ approach, giving them access to a full range of consultancy, project management, design and technical skills to help them with any property and construction need.
It is highly flexible and can be used for new build or regeneration schemes as well as renovation and refurbishment projects, using the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Plan of Work stages and the OGC Gateway review process.
Professional expertise covered by this framework agreement includes:
- Project managers and lead consultants
- Quantity surveyors and cost managers
- Building services engineers
- Building surveyors
- CDM co-ordinates
- Civil engineers
- Structural engineers
- Employers Agent (D&B)
- Supervisor (for NEC 3 contract)
How you benefit
In 2009/10, Buying Solutions saved customers an average of £70,000 per procurement exercise.
Pick Everard is a supplier to the UK public services through the Buying Solutions framework, and its partner framework, Improvement Efficiency South East;
- saving you time by providing you with access to products and services sourced through a rigorous, EU-compliant procurement process.
- saving you money by using the collective buying power of the public sector and by benchmarks products and services and ensures you always have access to suppliers’ most competitive deals.
- making it easier by offering you highly-skilled procurement expertise and experienced support, every step of the way.
How do I appoint Pick Everard?
For more information or to discuss your requirements, please call Alastair Hamilton, Partner at Pick Everard on 0116 223 4400 or email email@example.com