130 years ago Pick Everard’s founder was working on an engineering marvel – the 240-foot span, glass and iron roof over St Pancras Railway Station.
Structural Engineering remains a substantial part of the Consulting Engineering division, providing a design service in-house to other disciplines and externally to public and private clients.
- Industrial and Commercial Buildings
- Water Retaining Structures
- Framework Structures
- Infill Structures
- Architectural cladding
- Foundations / Basements
- Retaining walls
- Diaphragm Walling
- Subsidence Surveys and Defect Monitoring
- Remedial Strengthening Schemes
- Checking of Building Regulation Submissions
- Structural Engineer’s Surveys of Domestic, Industrial and Commercial Buildings
- Refurbishment Schemes